Sunday 7 September 2014

My Evening Skincare

As I said in my morning skincare routine I don't use a lot of products, mainly because I'm lazy and I just want an affective routine. :)



Step One: removing make-up

For this I use the Corine De Farme Micellaire Water. It's such a good make-up remover (Another excellent one is the Garnier one. That stuff is good) Mascara, foundation you name it, it will dissolve everything. Just put it on a cotton pad and voilĂ .

Step Two: cleansing

To get rid of the dirt that builds up during the day I cleanse my face with the Beauty Formulas Vitamin E Foaming Facial Wash. It's just your bog standard face wash but for me it works just fine :). After washing my skin feels clean and fresh.

Step Three: moisturising

This step includes 2 products: The Simple Spotless Skin Anti-Blemish Moisturiser and the Nspa Deep Hydrating Facial Oil. First I apply the cream. I really enjoy using the Simple products especially this one, as I have blemish prone skin . There's something for every skin type. Then for even more hydration I put 3-4 drops of the oil into my palm and work into my skin. It's a light but effective oil that smells amazing. The next day my skin feels lovely and soft. 

Well this is the routine I 'perform' before I doze off. If you have any recommendations then just leave them in the comments. I'm always open to trying new products! 

Over and Out
GreenEyedGirl

No comments:

Post a Comment