Well hello there. I have recently been nominated by Megan Hayes to do the Liebster Award. I had no idea what this was so I took to the internet and found out it's a kind of tag for smaller bloggers ( like me and Megan). This way we might get noticed a little bit more :)
Thank and link the person who nominated you.
Answer the questions given by the nominator.
Nominate 11 small blogs (under 200 followers) who you think deserve this award.
Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
Notify nominees via social media/ blogs.
1. What is your favourite book?
Hmmmm this is difficult :). I really enjoyed this series a few years ago, it's probably a bit too young for me now but back then I read them like there was no tomorrow. The Gallagher Academy series. The series contain 6 books and I really liked them because they combined romance with a spy school and all of that cool stuff!
2. If you could meet anyone, who would it be?
Well, I've been thinking about this question for quite a while and I must say it was hard :) I would love to meet Anna from Vivianna Does Makeup and Lilly Pebbles those two are my role models. I would also really like to meet Harry Styles because he is just gorgeous!
3. Favourite perfume?
Most definitely Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, I cannot put my love for this perfume into words haha! It is just divine!
4. Are you a cat or a dog person?
Can I be both? I have a cat and a dog. What can I say I'm an animal lover :)
5. Do you have any hobbies?
6. Best memory?
This one is just impossible, I'm like obsessed with taking pictures, planning fun family/friend outings no wonder they call me the memoriemaker in my family. So to pick one would be just impossible :)
7. What is your favourite TV programme?
Teen wolf, Gery's anatomy, Bones, Doctor Who, Miranda, ... A long list of favourites.
8. Nicest person you know?
My best friend Elise, she is so selfless and so helpful! Sometimes I feel like I don't deserve to have her as a friend because she's so amazing!
9. How would you describe yourself?
Bubbly, active, kind of weird, socially awkward, hopeless romantic (without a boyfriend), emotional, positive and really loves food :)
10. Favorite outfit?
Either a playsuit, I just love the no effort :) or basic stuff like jeans with a top and converse.
11. What would be ideal holiday?
The Isles Of Scilly, I did not have to think about that. I've been going there since the year I was born, we go nearly every other year so it feels like a second home. I would love to go with a mixture of friends and family, we usually go with a big group of people and the atmosphere is never dull!
Life of Lauren
Floral Beauty xo
Ooh La Luce
- Are you a tea or coffee person? ( or neither?)
- Favourite lipstick?
- What is your favourite pick me up song?
- A lazy sunday, what does this look like for you?
- What is your favourite app on your phone?
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?
- You have £1000 to which charity would you donate it?
- What is your most favourite picture you've taken?
- How can you best describe yourself? ( stolen from Megan :) )
- Do you have a saying that is typical for you?
- Of which blog post are you most proud?
I hope you enjoy answering these questions! Hopefully I helped spread a little bit of love in our smaller blog community :)
Over and Out